Tuesday, December 20, 2011

weddings, weddings

I've been waiting to share these photos with you but I didn't want to spoil the surprise, I've finally finished editing, and now the photographs have all been received so here's a peek at the special wedding day. It was the last week in November that Lana and Ash chose to wed and I was lucky enough to be chosen to photograph their day in Western Sydney.  So off we went, that's James and I, a good friend who chauffeured me around and assisted me.  The forecast was torrential rain but fortunately the weatherman is often wrong so umbrellas were abandoned when thankfully the sky cleared up.  It was a beautiful day, and a beautiful bride and groom who were very in love and and surrounded by amazingly supportive and fun, family and friends.  What an amazing experience to be a part of though we were both exhausted when we returned and no wonder, I'd taken over 1600 photographs!

11 comments:

  1. Good photography, bride and groom were very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations!!! great pics!!! what a lovely and beautiful bride you are and you really have a handsome groom... have a blessed life together... love your blog, following you now..

    join my christmas giveaway!!!

    http://voguelyvan.blogspot.com/2011/11/international-christmas-giveaway.html

    kissess!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such BEAUTIFUL pictures! YOu did an amazing job. I love these :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pictures, I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Здравствуйте.
    В эти святые дни Рождества Христова, хочу поздравить вас с праздником. В этот день Христос пришел, чтобы спасти наш Мир от Тьмы.
    Желаю вам, чтобы светлый праздник вам подарил тепло, и уют в ваш дом, здоровья вам и вашим близким.
    С Рождеством Христовым и с Новым годом.
    Воеводин Дмитрий.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all so much for your support, they've received the photos now and I'm happy to say they love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohhhh wooowwwww amazing wedding!! perfect look, i am very happy for you!! thanks for your visit on my blog and for your sweet comment, also I like your blog, Now I am happy to be your follower , I hope you will want to follow me on google friends connect and also on facebook
    http://keepintouchwithfashion.blogspot.com/ have a good Christmas ... keep in touch ....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice ! I like photos ! And her smile is so.. Ouaw =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, I just started a blog. I wonder if you have time to go and become a member if it pleases you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting :)