Saturday, December 24, 2011

lets be naughty and save santa the trip


model: alexandra bromley
make up: lisa boswell
Merry Christmas to all my blog readers and thank you so much for all the comments and support it keeps me going :)  I'm having a not so traditional orphans christmas this year at bondi, friends coming over for a bbq followed by the beach.  Hope the weather holds out I've been working so much that I haven't had a chance to make the most of it.  This link is a shoot for russh magazine that I assisted on recently, awesome photographer who I've learnt so much from.

So any ideas for new years resolutions?

3 comments:

  1. The second photo is just perfect. Merry christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the dress is amazing!!! super cool pics!! thanks for your visit I hope you will want to follow me also on facebook
    http://keepintouchwithfashion.blogspot.com/ have a good Christmas ... keep in touch ....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting :)