Thursday, November 17, 2011

free curves for a little support

remember these photos?  well i've entered them into a photography competition put on by ray ban and  could really do with your help.  they've both past the first round and now the second round is public vote.  i have to be in the top 5 of public choice in each category to get in the final round (so far it's in the top 12) all i need is for you to click 'like' under my photo on this link ***here***.  if you feel really committed to the cause please feel free to vote for the second photo here too and as a thank you for liking my photos just leave your email or private message me on my Facebook page and i'll send you two of my favourite curves that i made to use with photoshop.  this would really really help me it's awesome exposure.  thanking you so much in advance...

8 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and commenting :)