Thursday, April 28, 2011

for the divas and dreams self-portrait contest

this past month i've been excitedly thinking about ideas for the 'diva's and dreams' self portrait contest: me and my camera.  finally i have my photograph, with my grandfathers' 35mm zenith.  check out christina's blog if you haven't heard of it before, i've been following it for a while and have picked up some great tips from there as well as seeing so many amazing pictures from other followers.  here's a link to the competition:
http://divasanddreams.blogspot.com/2011/04/photo-contest-me-and-my-camera.html

just found out i'm in the finals :) i'm so excited, so its up to you who the winner is, if you have two minutes please vote for me by leaving a comment saying 'no. 8' on this link, thanks!!

6 comments:

  1. This is fun. I did not enter but maybe one day. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks claudine and karla, you should def take part next time karla, it's not about the winning remember, it's nice to challenge yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg, you schould win, this photo is brilliant :)

    I'm your new follower.
    I also take photos <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou for your lovely comment. They are right, your pic is great! I feel the atmosphere. I enjoy my visit here too:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!


    www.up-to-the-top.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting :)