Monday, September 26, 2011

publication




it's been a busy few weeks, i've been doing loads of work experience with a very good photographer as well as organising and shooting my own shoots too.  i've learnt heaps about lighting, but much more still to learn although i still think i prefer location shoots rather than studio.  i was also quite happy to find out that my shoot from back in july was to be published in the pop art edition of a new online magazine which you can check out here.  meanwhile back to editing and organising my own photos, my poor computer is struggling to survive through it all.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful...thanks for you comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I love the black and white photography against the pastel colours and congratulations for the magazine publication that is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting :)