Friday, August 12, 2011

blogiversairy! 1 year old today



so a year ago today i was living in the gibson desert, in an aboriginal community which is about a 10 hour drive from alice springs.  we worked in a road house.  miles and miles of red sand all around us, as far as we could see.  it was another world, there were no distractions from society just plenty of time to think.  that's when i decided to start taking photos again hence my starting this blog.  i miss travelling, and i miss my travelling friends.  it's been three long months since we've stayed still, but i'm excited for what's to come.

thank you to all of my followers and all the lovely comments you leave - it keeps me going :)

model: steph weeks

3 comments:

  1. Happy Blogiversary! One year has certainly brought changes in your life! It makes you wonder what will one more year bring? Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an interesting life!!! I want to know more about your island life, the people you met, the Aboriginal community. So fascinating to me :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting :)